High Chelmer, Central Square, Chelmsford, 5-7pm
Our event is a guilt free shopping experience with no cost to your wallet and great for the environment. It's a great way to update your wardrobe for free!
Event details and rules:
• The swap shop will open from 5 - 7pm. This is when you can browse the rails and select the items you would like to take home.
• Each person must bring at least one good quality item of clothing, shoes or accessories in a good and clean condition to be allowed to take something from the event
• Please make sure that the items you bring to swap are in a condition that you would be happy to receive them in
• Items will be swished item for item (1 item = 1 token)
• A maximum of 20 items can be swished per person (any further items can be donated but cannot be used to gain tokens)
• Clothes can be dropped off before the event in the centre of High Chelmer Shopping Centre, between 3 - 4:30pm
• Pierced jewellery, nightwear, vests, swimwear and underwear including socks will not be accepted
• Items must be in a good condition, something that has shrunk, is stained or needs repairing (e.g. missing buttons, broken zips, loose sequins or beading, rips, tears, fabric pulls or holes, bobbly bits, disintegrating seams or hems, lint or fluff) will not be accepted.
• Tokens cannot be transferred to other events