Small amounts of household DIY waste are only accepted at:
In any 28-day period you can dispose of:
- three wheelbarrow loads (one car boot full) of soil, hardcore, or gypsum-based products, including plasterboard and drywall lining
- one wheelbarrow load of tiles.
In any six-month period you can dispose of:
- three large ceramic items such as a toilet or wash basin
- one uPVC or wooden window frame
- one uPVC or wooden external door
- three wooden internal doors
- one load which includes any kitchen units.